1950-2020, 70 years of excellence
Our Company is active in the field of Accountants and Business Consultants. It started as a sole proprietorship in 1950 by JOHN G. FRITZELAS and in 1979 it was succeeded by the son of GEORGE J FRITZELAS in order to provide accounting and tax services. In 1985, a limited liability company was established, with the name GEORGE FRIZELAS – VASILIKI FRITZELA LTD, with its offices at Kapodistriou Street no. 24, in Piraeus, with the extension of its purpose the organization and supervision of accounting departments as well as the economical and technical studies.
In 1990, a Societe Anonyme was established under the name MICHANOFOROLOGISTIKH SA. with its privately owned offices at Gounari Street no. 39 Piraeus, with main shareholders Mr. Georgios Fritzela and Mrs. Fritzela Vassiliki, who is President and CEO of the company, always aiming to provide high quality accounting services.